DVCon U.S. Videos Now Available
Recorded proceedings from DVCon U.S. 2022 are now available on Accellera's Vimeo showcase, including keynotes, panels, tutorials, workshops, and the UVM Birds of a Feather.
Congratulations Lynn Garibaldi, Recipient of the 2022 Accellera Leadership Award
Lynn Garibaldi is the recipient of the 2022 Accellera Leadership Award. The award recognizes the vision, leadership and contribution to standards development, governance and promotional activities of an Accellera member on behalf of the organization. The award was presented to Lynn at the 59th Design Automation Conference (DAC) during the Accellera-sponsored luncheon. Find out more >
UVM 2.0 Reference Implementation Early Adopter
The UVM 2.0 Reference Implementation has been updated to align with IEEE P1800.2-2020. The Early Adopter Release is now available for download and the public review is open through June 1, 2022. Questions and feedback are welcome via the UVM Community Forum.
For more information on UVM, visit the Accellera UVM Community Page.
- Podcast: The History, Reach and Impact of Accellera with Lynn Garibaldi
- June newsletter now available
- Article: Accellera at DVCon U.S. 2022 in the Metaverse!
- EDACafe Bunker Broadcast Video: Pre-silicon D&V innovation and standardization efforts from Accellera Accellera
- Article: Design rules for functional safety are explored at DAC
- Article: DAC 2021 – Accellera Panel all about Functional Safety Standards
- Where Is the Functional Safety Standard and Why Adopt It?
- Portable Stimulus: What's Coming in 2.0 and What it Means For You
- Getting to Know Accellera’s Emerging Hardware Security Standard: Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration
- UVM-AMS: A UVM-Based Analog Verification Standard