IPSA Draft Standard in Public Review
The IP Security Assurance Working Group Releases its Draft Standard for Public Review!
The Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration (SA-EDI) Draft Standard 1.0 is now available for public review through May 21, 2021. The objectives of the SA-EDI standard include:
- Offering IP providers a standardized means to disclose relevant security properties to consider in integration
- Assisting IP integrators in understanding and reducing security risk
- Accelerating tool development to facilitate security assurance automation
Download the draft standard here.
To provide feedback, visit the SA-EDI Standard Discussion Forum.
For more information and additional resources, visit the IP Security Assurance Working Group page.
Recordings of the DVCon U.S. 2021 Accellera Day Sessions are Now Available!
Accellera sponsored several sessions from our working groups at DVCon U.S. that are now available to view/download. Sessions include a tutorial on Portable Stimulus; workshops covering UVM-SystemC randomization, the emerging SA-EDA standard, UVM-based analog verification, multi-language verification, and Functional Safety; as well as a UVM Birds of a Feather.
For more information and to view or download a session, visit the Accellera Day page.
- SystemC Evolution Day 2020 event summary
- February newsletter now available
- Article: An Accellera Update. COVID Accelerates Progress
- Presentations from SystemC Day Evolution Day now available
- Public Review Opens for Draft of Portable Test and Stimulus Standard 2.0
- Article: Accellera Tackles Functional Safety
- Article: Accellera IP Security Group Expects Standard by Year End
- Draft of Accellera Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration (SA-EDI) Standard 1.0 Now Available for Public Review from the IP Security Assurance Working Group
April 6th, 2021
- Matthew Ballance to Receive Accellera Systems Initiative Technical Excellence Award
February 23rd, 2021
- Accellera Day at DVCon U.S. 2021
February 10th, 2021
Recorded sessions from Accellera Day at virtual DVCon U.S. 2021 are now available:
- Portable Stimulus: What's Coming in 2.0 and What it Means For You
- Getting to Know Accellera’s Emerging Hardware Security Standard: Security Annotation for Electronic Design Integration
- UVM-AMS: A UVM-Based Analog Verification Standard