Accellera Day at DVCon 2014
Accellera Systems Initiative invites you to a special day dedicated to technical standards at the 2014 Design and Verification Conference. Find out the latest in EDA and IP standards being developed and implemented by today’s leading electronics companies. Accellera Day features in-depth tutorials on UVM, UPF, OCP, SystemC and SystemC AMS. Our sponsored luncheon features a discussion of the future of mixed-signal verification as well as presentation of the annual Technical Excellence Award for outstanding achievement and contribution to Accellera standards.
- Tutorial: UVM — What’s Now and What’s Next
- Tutorial: Using UPF for Low Power Design and Verification
- Tutorial: Case Studies in SystemC
- Tutorial: Experience the Next ~Wave~ of Analog and Digital Signal Processing Using SystemC AMS 2.0
- Tutorial: OCP: The Journey Continues
- Sponsored Lunch and Technical Excellence Award Presentation
- DVCon Expo Booth Crawl
Join us at this day-long event to connect with experts and users as we learn, share, and network on the latest in standards innovations.
Subscribe to our mailing list:
• February newsletter now available
• Accellera acquires OCP 3.0. >>> Press release
• Visit the new SystemC Community
• Stan Krolikoski receives 2013 Leadership Award
• IEEE 1801™ now available for download at no charge, courtesy of Accellera
• SystemC AMS 2.0 LRM now available for download
• UVM 1.1d Reference Implementation now available
• IEEE 1800™ now available for download at no charge, courtesy of Accellera
• SystemC 2.3.0 Library now available
Other News From the Industry
IEEE Standards Association Awards Honor Standards Development Contributions
Annual awards ceremony acknowledges outstanding leadership accomplishments in the advancement of new technologies
PISCATAWAY, N.J., USA, 9 December 2013 — The IEEE Standards Association (IEEE-SA) today announced the winners of the 2013 IEEE-SA Awards, which were recognized at the annual awards ceremony on Sunday, 8 December 2013. Read more >
Social Media, Standards & You
-- By Karen Bartleson and Sydney Burns
A critical part of maintaining a well-rounded education includes employing self-education techniques. Though there is an array of content circulating the web concerning engineering and standards, below you will find some hidden gems to add to your collection of self-education materials. By being involved in the current conversations on these sites, you can become an active member of the community. Read more >
Download the latest Accellera Systems Initiative standards:
• OCP 3.0
• OVL 2.7
• SystemC 2.3 (Includes TLM)
• UCIS 1.0
• UVM 1.1
Download IEEE standards.
Login / Register
Access to some downloads and areas within the site is restricted. We encourage you to register and log in.
• Already Registered? Log in!
• Register for Access as a Member Employee