View email archives for the history of this mailing list.
systemc-forum - Re: [systemc-forum] New to SystemC and Need some help
- To: Michael <michael6866@xxxxxxxxx>
- From: saurabh jain <saurabh.jain.bits@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 22:33:26 +0530
- Cc: "balyusuf @iastate.edu" <balyusuf@xxxxxxxxxxx>, systemc-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Send Email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Send new message
- Reply to this message
I am actually running on UNIX (Mint).
On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 5:13 AM, Michael <michael6866@xxxxxxxxx>
Just go to OSCI website and download the right version. Systemc works on windows. You can use vs2005/2008/2010.
From: systemc-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:systemc-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of balyusuf @iastate.edu
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 11:06 AM
Subject: [systemc-forum] New to SystemC and Need some help
My name is Baraa and I am new to SystemC. I am taking an embedded system class where we are going to learn how to use SystemC to model and simulate systems. I am familiar with Linux, but I do not have it on my machine. what is the best practice in getting SystemC working on a local machine? I mean is it best to install Linux? or there is an easier way to set it up on a windows?
Thanks in advance,
Iowa State University