View email archives for the history of this mailing list.
systemc-forum - Re: [systemc-forum] 回复:Re: [systemc-forum] parallel systemc kernels
- To: tiantaixu 46291 <txtian@xxxxxxxxxx>
- From: Puneet Goel <puneet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 11:20:19 +0530
- Cc: "Torsten M?hne" <Torsten.Maehne@xxxxxx>, martin <mchang@xxxxxxxxxx>, systemc-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Send Email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Send new message
- Reply to this message
> I wander if the SystemC work group will have the plan to release a paralleled |
> Kernel in the future.
> Can you help me to provide some information or tell me where I can obtain the
> development plan for SystemC new features?
While I am not sure if OSCI has a plan to release a SystemC SMP
library, the soclib project <http://www.soclib.fr> seems to have such
plans. Here is a quote from the "dev soclib" mailing list.
> I am Alain Greiner, professor at UPMC, and in charge of the
> The LIP6 intend to release a public version of the SystemC SMP
simulator on the SoCLib
> WEB server, at the end of year 2010.