View email archives for the history of this mailing list.
systemc-forum - Re: [Systemc-forum] Using Valgrind with SystemC
- To: Dave Uptonius <markrobertpeter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: Matthieu Moy <Matthieu.Moy@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 00:54:05 +0200
- Cc: systemc-forum@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Send Email to email@example.com:
- Send new message
- Reply to this message
Dave Uptonius <markrobertpeter@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I am trying to use a memory checking utility such as Valgrind.
> However, I believe there may be problems using this with the systemc
> kernel and its use of the quick-threading library. Same applies to
> purify. Does anyone have any knowledge of this ?
Well, "it works for me" (with valgrind.)
But I didn't try it on large platforms. What kind of problems would